- Gradually getting a greenhouse
- Prepare now for Roses
- Let the Fun begin
- Out with the Old in with the New
- Lakes and Stone circles
- Keskadale in the Lakes
- Out and about in The lakes
- Waiting for the flowers
- Views of pendle from Clitheroe
- What a View
- Snow Alert What Snow
- Snow in the West but The East was Best
- These photos are of the lovely Tulips that came up...
- ▼ February (14)
Friday, 13 February 2009
Out and about in The lakes
I am out and about this weekend and hope to bring you some lovely countryside pictures. Up high on the mountains I can see snow, not really heavy but enough to make a lovely scene but the mists came in low this afternoon so I didn't take any photos.. Tommorrow I hope to get better views.
It was quiet today in the little market town of Keswick but tomorrow Iam sure it will fill up with Valentine day couples.
The photo seen here were taken in the Yorkshire dales last February when I was on a break.