No matter how many times I visit this place it never fails to lift my spirit. There are so many things waiting to be discovered each and every time. Today we saw deer, heron, curlew, little egret, whooper swans , barnacle geese in their thousands plus all the other native small birds that abound there.As for the sound of the geese as they swirl up and over head , well that really is fantastic to hear and see. Anyway I think these photos can tell the rest of the story for you!
- Gradually getting a greenhouse
- Prepare now for Roses
- Let the Fun begin
- Out with the Old in with the New
- Lakes and Stone circles
- Keskadale in the Lakes
- Out and about in The lakes
- Waiting for the flowers
- Views of pendle from Clitheroe
- What a View
- Snow Alert What Snow
- Snow in the West but The East was Best
- These photos are of the lovely Tulips that came up...
- ▼ February (14)